MD. Angel Velez Ch.
Doctor – Surgeon
M.D and surgeon experienced on researches on the detection and characterization of the human papilomavirus infection (HPV) using the PCR technique.
Honors and Distinctions
– XXIV Postgraduate International Course on “Updates and Advances on Gynecology and Obstetrics”.
– 1st Postgraduate Diploma on Gynecologic Oncology.
– XVII FIGO WORLD CONGRESS OF GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS. (Santiago, Chile)
– Postgraduate Diploma on Hospital Management, ESPAE-ESPOL.
- Revista UCSG– Detecting the Human Papillomavirus using a technique based on the PCR method applied on Ecuadorian female patients with cytological alterations. Vol. 15 n° 1 year 2009.
- Revista UCSG– Tongue Epidermoid Carcinoma, case report. Vol. 13 N°2 year 2007.
- Poster: Detection and characterization of the Human Papillomavirus Infection (HPV) in patients with cytological diagnosis of cervical lesions in Ecuador. Presented on the 28th International Papillomavirus Conference, 2012.
- 1st Place on the Research Contest by the Institute of Hygene, Ecuador for the research known as “Detection and characterization of the Human Papillomavirus Infection (HPV) in patients with cytological diagnosis of cervical lesions in Ecuador”.